Hello!

This is my first time into the blogging world. Don't get me wrong, I read many different blogs, just have never written one before. I'm hoping this will be a place I can share some things I know and maybe even learn something...I love to learn. (Might be a bit nerdy in the desire for information in the areas I am interested in but I don't care.) I also love to help people learn about what interests...me.

What interests me at this moment is my 6 week old baby girl who wants to nurse. (She is so nice. After four boys it's really nice to hold a little girl.) I made some breast pads using some worn out cloth diapers and child labour. The two youngest boys traced out the circles using CD's that flopped and the oldest two boys cut them out using rather dull sissors. I sewed them together using the serger so I wouldn't have to worry about fraying. They work alright if I double them up and change them often which wouldn't be the case if I had used new matterial. We'll problibly make a few more a which time I'll take some pics and do a want-to-be tute.

Comments