Happy Birthday, Baby

This day is one of celebration.  My Honey is one year older today.  Bench mark days, where we can look back and remember what has happened in the last year.  Part of the flow of life and family.  Where we can celebrate who we are as individuals and as a family.

Wow, I. love. him.  It is a hard core, from the belly, almost primal kind of love that is soft and all consuming.  He is my best friend.  He can be dark but his smile speaks of the torrents of laughter and passions that lay within him, just beneath his handsome face.

Oh, how. I. love. him.  I would not change a thing about him but I pray for God to grow him into who he is to be.  He so lovingly tolerates my failings, my faults, without so much as a word of harshness.  And if I am harsh or unfair to him, he never brings it up.  When I am sad or overwhelmed his hug, oh his hug, restores me reminds me things will be right again, too keep believing because God is in control.

This year he became the father of a little girl.  There is something about a man who is the father of a girl.  There is something about a man who is the father of a boy or four.  There is something about THIS man...

What a gift I was given when God gave him to me.

You are my heart, baby.  I will love you fiercely and with all I am, forever.

Caleb's pics 097

Comments