Sewing

I've sewn together the squares for a patchwork circle skirt.  Four tiers and 98 four inch squares.  Makes me smile.  The boys helped me lay them all out in a random pattern because I can no longer crawl around on the floor.

Feels good to get the machines rolling again.  There are many blogs out there that are so rich with ideas and tutes and free patterns.  Indietutes and Made are two that I frequent.  Everything seems do-able and simply fun.  Made even has a whole shwack of tutes and guest post/tutes/links called Celebrate the BOY.  Totally love it!  I want to make them all.  Hard to find cool stuff to sew for the little men so it's nice to have such awesomeness in one place.  There's crazy cute girls stuff, too.

I have a whole list of things to sew before we go to bible camp on the 18th.  Not to mention a birthday boy to appease on the 14th with Dino Cake to make, gifts to make or buy, decorations to hang.  Think we'll go to the thrift store to get some of the needed clothing items.

Comments